How Our Hearing Care Providers Can Help Restore Your Hearing
At Collier Otolaryngology Hearing Center, it is our mission that each patient who walks through our door is provided with every opportunity to improve their quality of life through better hearing. Our patients will always receive the finest hearing care available from our audiologists and hearing instrument specialists.
We are very committed to:
* Providing our services through highly skilled and trained professionals.
* Implementing up-to-date evidence-based clinical procedures.
* Using state of the art equipment.
* Choosing and prescribing the most appropriate products to meet our patients needs.
* And providing excellent Customer Service.
Our registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Specialists are able to offer our patients complete hearing care services including:
* Hearing assessments for both adults and children using state of the art equipment.
* Hearing aid evaluations, prescriptions and custom fittings.
* Custom swim plugs, noise protectors and Musician’s earplugs.
* Assistive listening devices – amplified telephones and FM systems.
* And counseling for a wide range of hearing care needs.
* Complete audiology reports will be sent to your doctor promptly via mail or fax as preferred.
* We are dedicated to giving the highest level of personal attention and follow up care and support to our clients.
If you think you could be suffering from hearing loss, the first step is to see a local hearing specialist for a hearing test. It is always FREE to have your hearing tested at Collier Otolaryngology Hearing Center. Our hearing care team will assess your condition, explain the type and extent of your hearing loss, and prescribe the right treatment that will help you enjoy life more abundantly.
Our patients can choose from a wide variety of digital hearing aid models to correct nearly any hearing condition. We offer behind-the-ear models, in-the-ear devices, and completely-in-the-canal devices for highly discreet hearing correction. Visit us today to have a hearing care specialist help you choose your new device!
Is it time to replace your hearing aid, or do you just need a tune-up? The technicians at Collier Otolaryngology Hearing Center have repaired many different kinds of high-end devices, restoring them to working order and performing regular maintenance to keep the device producing the best possible sound.
Are you constantly distracted by a strange humming or buzzing sound that nobody else can hear? Tinnitus, commonly called ringing in the ears, can cause irritation, distraction, and insomnia for many patients. The hearing care providers at Collier Otolaryngology Hearing Center can help you find the right solution to your tinnitus so you can sleep at night and focus during the day.